Tuesday, August 12, 2008

55 fiction (:

Here goes...

1. Answers

I took a slow, meaningful promenade in the park, trying desperately to clear my head. Questions zipped pas me in a flurry, and I wanted answers immediately. Suddenly, I looked up, only to hear the senile old hag shriek loudly, "Noo!". Content, I went home. After all, they say a man of few words is wise.

2. Hunt

Aclump of brown fur whizzed past the tall grass, and the hunter perked up at the sight. He edged closer, gripping his weapon tightly in his calloused palm, ready to make the perfect shot. He positioned himself stealthily and waited, the silence only growing gradually louder. Suddenly a loud roar behind him. The end.

3. World

Millions of years.

Billions of years.

The same motion.

The constant dizziness and nausea, causing my occasional outbursts at various peaks, and the continuous, ceaseless journey through eternity- I needed no assurance that I'd never view anything elso in alternate perspective. A revolution was very regular, for gravity did believe: One good turn deserves another.

(: japna.

1 comment:

Kar Min said...

I don't know if you meant them to be ambiguous, but they're pretty that way (: Especially loved #3. It's always striking when you manipulate cliches.